1. Bee blocks for NewBee Quilters on Threadbias - check
Mary is the queen this month and since she is the one who named my Sea Glass quilt, I thought she might like some sea glass, too. As for the second block, I hoped she would like Flea Market Fancy as much as I do. These were quick and easy to sew up, we used this tutorial.
2. Sew border on Rockin Robin medallion along - check
Sneak peak only, more on my thoughts about travelling quilts to come.
3. Quilt Patchwork Frames - started but not finished, I am trying a new free motion design and so I am going slowly.
So for this week's list (besides finishing the quilting on the above)...
1. Piece the solid patchwork frames quilt
2. Sugar Block club block for September
3. Quilt as you go Weekender bag - just make some progress!
Easy peasy, right?
Hope you all have a great week and get some sewing time!!