Monday, December 2, 2013

Holiday Tutorial - Applique Ornament Pillow


Quilt Story


Heather and Megan at Quilt Story are featuring a super series of holiday sewing tutorials and today I am sharing this raw edge applique ornament pillow:




I am grateful to Heather and Megan for being so generous with their support.  So hop on over and check it out and visit some of these other talented bloggers, there are some great projects and still plenty of time to do some holiday sewing!!

 Melissa from My Fabric Relish 
 Kelly from My Quilt Infatuation
 Lindsey from Inspiring Creations
 Jennie & Clara from Clover and Violet 
 Teje from Nero's Post and Patch
Wednesday 12/4 Bev from Flamingo Toes 
Monday 12/9 Stacy from Freshly Handmade
Wednesday 12/11 Christa from Christa Quilts
Friday 12/13 Erin from Why Not Sew?



Happy Sewing,

Tessa Marie

Follow on Bloglovin

13 comments:

  1. I've never been one to sew for Christmas, which is odd since I LOVE to sew. Then this funny thing happened, I took a quilting class! Oh my gosh, talk about an exponential increase in sewing goodness! I'm so grateful for inspirational posts like this to inspire me to sew/quilt some Christmas themed gifts. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tessa this is just adorable -- I love the tutorial ! Thanks so much for sharing.... Karen on Keuka

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just left a comment over at Quilt Story - this is just utterly awesome!!! I'm promising myself to make one for next year. :0) Thanks for sharing. {Your fabric selections are the BEST!}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable! If I don't have time this month they will on the list for next year. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HELLO, LOVE THIS PILLOW!
    THANKS FOR SHARING!

    msstitcher1948@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing. I am getting inspired. Merry Christmas. crystalbluern at onlineok dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just read the post over at Quilt Story! I love that pillow :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a really pretty pillow, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! So darn cute-It is now on my list-Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tessa this is so adorable!!! Thanks so much for the tutorial :)
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooooo stinkin cute! I am definitely making this to add to my Christmas pillows. Thanks so much for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You decorated your blog for Christmas! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great tutorial Tessa. Glad to be joining you on the series on 12/9.

    Stacy @ freshlyhandmade.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I try to respond to all of them, but if time doesn't permit, please know that I read every one and appreciate the time you took to connect with me :)

xo
Tessa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...